The area is served by good pedestrian and road and public transport accessibility.
Its privileged geographical position and mountainous orography give Madeira Island an amazing climatic amenity, with very mild average temperatures, ranging from 25º C in summer to 17º C in winter.
The city of Funchal has become a key trading point in the centre of the Atlantic, allowing the export of regional products to the world.
These villas have 2 floors with garage and gardens.
Contact us for more information.
We helped Ellevar his dream.
- Proximity: Beach, Restaurants, City, Hospital, Pharmacy, Public Transport, Schools, Public Swimming Pools, Playground, Shopping
- Next Accesses Via Express
- Access for people with reduced mobility
- Floors: 2
- Private condominium
- Views: Sea views
- Electric garage gate
- Walking distance to beach
- Quiet Location
- Central location
- Uninterrupted views
- Energetic certification: A
- Solar orientation: South